Thursday, January 6, 2011

Holidays officially over...

We got busy there for a few weeks... sorry for the lack of updates, plus i've got this cough I can not kick!

So... holidays. They were good. I got what I wanted. Had a great visit with family plus we saw the Nutcracker!
The whole family dressed up!
I got to meet a whole bunch of Jared's co-workers at their Christmas Party. I went to a women's circle for the first time! Ok, now that was pretty exciting and it was on Solstice too.

I am sad tho. I had a falling out with a friend and it is bothering me :( kind of puts a damper on things. I am also bummed too cuz there is no duck eggs available so i've been using my eggies really slowly. I've really cut down on baking, but I must get back into the swing of it cuz Rory's birthday is at the end of the month!!! He just lost his first 2 teeth over the winter vacation and he'll be turning 7 this year! He already made his cake request... he wants a rabbit cake!! O_o'  Wow, I hope I can pull it off.

Jared is in the process of fixing our projector and then we'll have some movie nights! Oh yeah!! Have a few date nights and maybe even go out to live music.

Short but sweet, I'm still alive and kicking, but boy it's hard for me to blog, hard for me to exercise too... it's Psych distracting me :D

No comments: