Monday, January 24, 2011

New Color

:)   Finally I got a funky color to take. So pink it will be for a little while.  A few months ago I tried for Blue hair and sadly when I rinsed out my hair, all the color did too.

Just because I am an awesome mom and they don't have rules against it, I dyed Victors hair too. He's got a pink mohawk! Rory was sad but the elementary school specifically says that funky hair colors are not allowed due to being distracting... :(  guess Rory has to wait until 6th grade.

I am willing to be opened minded so my kids can express themselves but I will draw the line at anything derogatory or very offensive. My parents hated when I was goth and tried to censor me and I hated it!!

In other news Rory is turning seven next week. We made a rabbit pinata and I am currently painting it to match his rabbit Smokey.  I bought lots of candy and toys to fill it up with, even real girlie stuff for Keely and "her girls" that are coming...(little sisters of the boys coming).


I will post pictures of his party, in the meantime, lots to do!

No comments: