Monday, June 30, 2008

Update

Sorry, Collen and Mike have made things crazy but they are gone for a few days.

Jared and I decided to renew our vows this year.

I made mike a medicine bag for his birthday and sundance

I'm going to make a jewish shabbat meal for mike's dad, very excited, found a gluten free challah recipe.

Still haven't started the bus yet, but i'm crossing my fingers.

The wedding was great!! Well there was one moment, but that is nothing compared to the rest of it. We got to dance to our song! The dress was awesome! Carla decorated our gluten free cake, she's awesome!!! Jared looked so good....

I made my potato salad tonight. Home made mayo,mustard,and pickles, plus duck eggs and it was still yummy!!!

Don't know if we're doing sundance. keep changing my mind!!!! will probably decide that morning lol


oh sadness, no ren faire this year. sorry duane. i miss u.

No comments: