Thursday, June 12, 2008

Today finished off good.

Well the day started off bad. Had hard time sleeping, then the bagel I ate didn't like me.

Today was Victor's first day home all day too. He was making Rory throw fits and wine all day. Keely was fussy too. So about 3:30 I just decided, this ain't happenin! I quit getting ready and Victor didn't
get measured for his tux.

Waited too long to start the coleslaw and was stressful but Jared didn't get home until 5 pm. Didn't even call to say he was going to be late. Coleslaw was yummy, btw tastes just like KFC!!!

Wishing I was Claire and chillin out in the virgin islands, got to meet Fossil too. Seems like a nice guy. He was nice to the kids, very important!

We had the MCVW meeting tonight. Went well, the kids played and had a nice time. Talked with a bunch of vw people. Everybody thought Keely was very cute! I think going helped out Jared, two of the guys talked to him about being burned out and he came home and finished lengthening the wires up front.
Got the kids to bed and even had a tiny bit of time to hang out with him while he was soldering.

Hopefully tomorrow (well today) is a better day. With Vic visiting his grandma and I might be over at my moms.


Good news, my dress shows up today! Let's hope the delivery man doesn't wake up everyone !!! Also, M&M show up in 3-4 days!!!! Andrew's wedding is sneaking up on us fast!!!

No comments: